2.03.2009

Ok, so I'm turning 50 this week. How did that happen? one day, I was young and beautiful and full of energy.. now, just old.

I remember when it seemed like 2009 was so far away and now here it is. I wonder what I have to show for all these years...if I have anything.

Bad case of the blues, you know? My whole family fell apart this last year, my dad died young, I lost my best friend to stupidity and I am even more of a recluse than I was before...I avoid my friends and make excuses for why i can't go places or do things with them, but I just don't want to.

depressed.

but at least Obama is president. that makes up for a lot of bad.

1 Comments:

At February 24, 2009 at 9:11 PM , Blogger keri marion said...

your *whole* family didn't fall apart; just maybe the idea of it you held.

you sound like you need some radiohead and a nice bottle of wine.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home